The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
400 Silver Cedar Court
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
The ABOS Office is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET.
- Residency Programs and internationally trained physicians, contact Sonya Parker.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons with last names beginning A-B, contact Denise Frazier.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons with last names beginning C-G, contact Sonya Parker.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons with last names beginning H-O, contact Kim Grover.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons with last names beginning P-Z, contact Morgen Graham.
- Residency Programs with questions about the ABOS Knowledge, Skills, and Behavior Program, Mona Saniei.
- Fellowship Programs who need a letter of support for a non-standard fellowship to obtain a J-1 VISA for internationally trained medical students, contact Kristin Caba.
- Third-party certification verifications cost $35 each. To request a verification, contact Shelia Swiger.
For technical support, click here.
For all other inquiries, please call 919-929-7103 to be directed to the most appropriate person.
For a complete staff directory, click here.